Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Weight Alert...

Oh my, I can't believe this! Okay, let's rewind like two years back...

- weighing scale reads 135lbs., I was a little underweight though, 5lbs. i guess.

Then fast forward now - to present...
- just today, scale reads 69.90Kg., that's 153lbs. Again, it's 153lbs.! And yes, 5 and 3 in the right order.

It's so surprising. In the first place, I was expecting for a 140-145lbs. scale or probably aiming for just only that. But this is- I call it an alert. An alert conjunctive to the awareness of danger. Yes, you guess it right. A danger-related-health. Imagining that in the past i was thinking that this kind of thing is likely impossible to happen but then it's happening- it happened! So there's this chance that if i won't do anything, i can get more pounds, same gain i got from 2 years back- to now.

It's just so interesting that at these times, "Mr. Hunger" visits me once every 2-3 hours. So, how in the world can I do away with food when my tummy's in the state of hunger pains? Or is it just the season?

Well, I guess I'll have to run 20 more minutes on the treadmill and add 20 more counts plus 5 more repetitions on sit-ups and leg raises. Whew! I hope I can do this (when a ham and egg sandwich is in my mind right now)...

No comments: