Friday, September 21, 2007

Rockbox for MP3 Players



I've found this interesting utility for my iPod Video and want to share it with you. It's called Rockbox...

I can say that this really is a nice firmware replacing your players'. Themes and lay-outs are better, like the EQ's... Many people are complaining about the EQ settings of the iPod 'cause it isn't user frequency configurable, it has only its preset settings. We'll, installing Rockbox satisfied me in that and many more aspects... Also, it has a bass, treble and many more sound settings. Load of games, extras, also there are themes, icons, fonts and whatever else that you can download from their site. And it offers more capabilities that i haven't mentioned and haven't tried yet. Check those for yourself.

Currently, I'm using the Black Glass theme with a Windows Media Player 11 theme on the "Now Playing" screen. All I've yet to do is purchase a new pair of nice earphones...

Here's their site, www.rockbox.org and the screenshots above are just a few of the themes that I randomly use.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is great info to know.