Sunday, September 2, 2007

Richard...

The Keyboard Player- Nah! I don't know much on what they call theory. I play by experience and knowledge that I get everywhere. I still get nervous though but its normal I think. If I'm on my playground, show me justice and I'll show you what's your worth...

The Band Leader- Not again! You know, I'll put the thought of "acing" a little on the hard side. Members look up to you, minding every word you say, every little thing you do... My apologies, I'm not perfect at all but I'm still sane. Consider this, tiny mistakes' a big deal but every good thing seems nothing at all...

The Songwriter- I'm sentimental, straight but I'm on my best when I'm on my worst weakest side...

The Eldest Brother- It's hard pretending to be a one-of-a-kind and a good example(not perfect again!). But if you know what's right and considering consequences then you're not really far off from showing your younger siblings that you're on the right track. Then, they'll consider you one of their role models. Believe me... Thanks to my parents though...

The Father- I still may have so much to prove and probably so many things to cope up. I may have worked very hard even far away from her but i know my presence is also her one great wish. But i know, I still have lots of time...

The Husband- My being a father would never be complete if I can't consider myself a husband. A role which I consider great and challenging parallel to being a father. There's more to cope up with though. Even though I'm far from her, it's her strong and undying love that keeps me going. And in this state, the longing is the lustfully sweetest part! I love you Langga...

The Friend- Mysterious!!!...

No comments: