Sunday, September 2, 2007

Belated Happy Birthday Baby Rain!


This is my first post. Typically, maybe most bloggers found it easy making their first, like they have already this certain topic in mind to start with. In my case, not really the opposite though but I'm having a difficult time on trying to figure out what topic to start. Actually, it's not that i don't have any topic to start with, its just that there are so many things stuffed in my mind now... things that I'd like to write for a start.

So, perhaps i was thinking "first-times" should somehow be a li'l extraordinary.

Extraordinary!!!... Nothing just comes out of my mind but My Special Little Angel!...
My Baby RAIN!!!

Unfortunately, it's been a while that I'm far from where she's at now. I miss her more than ever as much as i miss her mommy. I could still remember the last time I held her in my arms, she was still 4 months old. Now, she's grown and just turned 2 the other day.

Belated Happy 2nd Birthday Baby Rain!!!
Mom and Dad loves you!

Don't worry, daddy will be home really soon... I MISS YOU!

No comments: