Sunday, October 28, 2007

Remembering Oktoberfest...

I'm actually catching up to write about this before this month ends. Aside from getting ready to go home, there's a lot of stuffs to be busy with... So, this might be the last post of the month before i fly and the next posts would be written back home.

When this month started, the thoughts of Oktoberfest back home just wouldn't escape my mind. Probably, I miss the all-out fun that I had with my band and many other bands who joined every event. I could say that was a start of meeting new people, individuals who I never expected to meet and befriend. That was fun...

I could still remember the first time we joined it, during the kick-off, we were the first band to perform and then the preceding events, when we were already recognized, we then were placed at primetime. Yeah, Oktoberfest was one of the few who helped our name be established in the metro, courtesy of SMB!

From that time on, after every performance was satisfying and fulfilling to my soul. Being able to make a crowd happy and wild was just incomparable. But then after three consecutive years of being part of it, our time has to end. We all know, that life's a wheel... "Change" has been always permanent. Now, I'm here sitting on my bed or perhaps playing in a fancy bar when suppose to be I'm rockin' outside. But who knows?!? The wheel will always keep on turning....

Even though I'm not a part of it anymore presently, I hope that by reading this post you can also put yourself in that situation back when you were once electrified by the Electrifying Livewyre...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Richie,

How are you? Miss you langga.. Heard all about what happened with the band..so pitty that you are not together now. I have seen some of your gigs on you tube. I will never forget you guys, been apart of this band as well.. I am here in England now, been married and was here for 3 years now. I know you are in Korea, how's life and please keep in touch.I will add you to my friendster so that we can keep in touch all the time.. How is Ryan? is he with you? please say hello to him..miss yah my friend, looking back to what we shared before, all the laughters and the gigs, it was a lovely feeling to know that I was part of this band before..goodluck and God bless.. Its me, Jong Canete Ryles