Sunday, October 7, 2007

Couple New Gadgets...


Call me a gadget freak, I won't argue... That's just me!

And these would be the addition to my collections:

First off, the Canon IXY Digital 90 digital camera. It features 7.1 megapixels(I won't be needing a higher one at the moment), a large 3" lcd which I'm very impressed and Canon's new technology, the Digic III. Furthermore, I'm satisfied with its features and performance. Taking pictures is a new hobby so when I get to master things in time, might as well grab an SLR.
You can check some of my sample pics at: http://www.betterphoto.com/gallery/free/gallery.asp?memberID=252164

Next on the line is the AKG K 234 P Chrome High Performance Earphones. Full Spectrum sound, deep bass, crispy highs, clear mids and detailed instrument sounds. It's isolated so you'll get a high level of acoustic attenuation of ambient noise. Well, I'd say it all sums up to CLARITY!

Time for a boozer...

No comments: